Happy Valentine’s Day from the BMA! Love is in the air, and we can’t help but think of all the beautiful weddings that are held at the Museum each year. If you’re planning a wedding, let us be the backdrop for your big day. Here are five reasons you should say ‘I Do’ at the BMA:
- BMA weddings and receptions are stress-free. With our in-house catering and venue coordination from Special Events Manager Jestina Howard, planning a wedding at the Museum takes the stress out of your special day. We also offer an inventory of tables, chairs, and more that are available for free when you rent our venue for your wedding.
- You’ll have exclusive access to the galleries. A wedding at the BMA is a Museum experience like no other. Wow your guests with the opportunity to explore the beautiful works in our galleries during your event.
- Our Sculpture Garden is one of the most unique outdoor venues in the Southeast. Whether you envision a chic garden ceremony or a reception under the stars, you will fall in love with our beautiful, multilevel Sculpture Garden. Receptions can be held in the entire Charles Ireland Sculpture Garden, or in the more intimate Red Mountain Garden Club Memorial Garden area. The garden is ideal for cocktail parties or as an additional space for any of our indoor rental spaces, while the large upper plaza is the perfect place to dance the night away.
- Your wedding is the only thing on our calendar. This day is all about you, so you can rest assured that your event will be the only thing happening at the Museum during that time.
- The Museum is the perfect canvas for any theme. If you’re looking for a unique location to host your event, you’ve found it. Our indoor and outdoor areas can be transformed for the dream wedding you’ve always imagined. Simple or grand, vintage or modern, quirky or classic- we’ve seen it all, and love watching as each BMA bride and groom put their own spin on our stunning spaces.