The subject of this medallion is after the original tondo (1513/14) by Raphael, which is now in the Palazzo Pitti in Florence.
- Titles Madonna della Sedia (Madonna of the Chair) (Descriptive)
- Artist After an engraving by, Raphael Morghen, Italy, 1758 - 1833 / After the original tondo (1513/14) by, Raphael, Italy, 1483 - 1520 / Eisenguß auf Messing, Germany / Modeled by, Leonhard Posch, Austrian, 1750 - 1831
- Medium cast iron on brass
- Dimensions 4 1/2 in. Diam., 276.9g (11.4 cm, 0.3 kg)
- Credit Line Gift of American Cast Iron Pipe Company, 1986.485
- Work Type portrait medallion
- Classification Medals