As we approach the 10th season of Art On The Rocks, we are reminiscing about the many years of incredible art, music, and memories. When trying to think of our favorite things about Birmingham’s best summertime series, we had quite a long list! To narrow it down, we asked our Facebook friends what they love most about Art On The Rocks.
With nearly 100 replies, the comments were so fun, eclectic, and special – just like Art On The Rocks! Take a look at our top 10 comments, which truly show how Art On The Rocks means so much to so many people. Happy 10th Anniversary, Art On The Rocks!
- The spotlight on local artists! – John Green
- The fun photo booth. – Alexandra Saenz
- For one night, our community mingles and lets its hair down. Can’t top that anywhere else! – Rikesha Foster
- I love being able to view the Museum’s art in the context of an enchanted evening of music and cocktails! – Ashley Marie Perry
- It’s worth driving from Lexington, KY just to experience it. -Darrell Ishmael
- I love dancing on the second floor! – Dawn Abernathy Begun
- I love how the music and people really pull everything together into one cohesive, educational event while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. – Jason Stephens
- Networking. – Emefa Butler
- My favorite thing is seeing all the people dressed from sequins to blue jeans mingling among the artwork. – Ralph W. Damsgard
- The Museum comes alive and people get to see the awesomeness that we have here in Birmingham. – Voice Porter