1. Sign-In at volunteer check in. You may also sign in at the Museum Store.
2. Make sure you have a vest, apron or name tag – vests are at the sign-in station. You may bring your own BMA apron. BMA volunteer nametags are in the information desk drawer. You may purchase a personalized name tag for $10.00.
3. Check for brochures
- current exhibitions
- museum weekly calendar
- BMA Newsletter
4. Do not clutter the top of info desk. The only thing that should be on top of the desk are current exhibitions rack cards, maps, and ArtBreak brochures. Other brochures should be kept in the slots on the desk.
5. Login information for computer
Password is: infodeskvol
Click on Mozilla to get to BMA website
Museum website is www.artsbma.org
If computer needs to be turned on, button is on the left bottom side of computer
Do not change anything on the computer
6. Bottom left drawer of credenza has file folders:
- local galleries
- eating establishments
- Braille maps
Phone number to the information desk is 205.252.0667
Phone number to Volunteer Office is 205.254.2070
Questions for Membership, Mallory Gibson 205.254.2566 x3915
Questions for Curatoria,l Susan Powers 205.254.2567
Questions for ArtBreaks, Kristen Greenwood 205.254.2856
Questions for Registrar's Department, Eric McNeal 205.254.2968
Main switch board, Jennifer Powell 205.254.7780